Would you like your team to experience the following at work?
- Balance of life / Employee Satisfaction
- Less emphasis on facades, and more emphasis on contribution
- Positive mental health realities
- Increased opportunity to be an active and willing ‘business partner’
Is the organization willing to serve the new priorities of today’s workforce?
- Respect for Individuality
Would you like your business to experience the following shifts?
- Increased Productivity
- Reduced business costs (office space)
- Shift in operating culture
- Increased competitiveness in the talent war
‘hybridIt with heart’ is a strategic yet sensitive business approach to hybrid work, one that revolves around trust and empowerment. It will justify the decision to proceed (or not) and create the business and people side of change required to future-proof your business for changing conditions.
It leads Strategy Directors, Executive Decision-Makers, HR Seniors, Well-Being Specialists, Quality Managers, Customer Experience Departments, Business Improvement Managers to drive the evolution (or is it a revolution), given that things are not going back to the way they were.
What is 'hybridIt with heart'?
'hybridIt with heart' is a business solution, applying reputed business tools, to lighten the load and build an appropriate and customized solution for the global issue many businesses face right now: ‘to hybrid or not to hybrid’.
Process-based and facilitated, HybridIt with Heart allows inputs of your specific company reality to influence the output you co-create. It will ensure you:
- Position any decision from a fully-informed perspective
- Align any action to your unique circumstances
- Involve all essential stakeholders to ensure commitment to the future of your workplace
- Check in with the consequences, along with cause and effect, for final filtering
- Are set up for execution excellence
The HybridIt with Heart process will not only help you form a final company decision, yet also build a customized way forward, and commence the execution from either in-house or partnering with an external resource.
Why it is recommended?
Taking the decision ‘to hybrid or not to hybrid’ will have far-reaching ramifications for team members, customers, suppliers and shareholders. This decision should be a well-informed one, a strategic one, a shared one, and one that serves all.
There is just too much at risk to be activity-driven in unpredictable times. Invest the time and grow your robust response that will serve, flex and grow for months and years to come.
Why is ‘business en motion’ well-placed to facilitate this process?
Debbie Nicol is highly experienced:
- In business, leading both global corporations and entrepreneurial pursuits.
- In leading strategic think-tank groups, challenging thought process and decision making.
- Designing initiatives that have the capability to demonstrate measured results.
Listen to Debbie Nicol, 'business en motion' Managing Director, as she explains the 'hybridIt with heart' process
Change is never easy, especially in unpredictable times!
Sure there’ll be challenges such as the need to find new ways to keep relationships nurtured and strong, change traditional measurements, adjust skillsets of leaders, convert trust and empowerment into tangibles, access to physical resources, increased possibility of data breaches to name but a few.
Gather all key stakeholders, create a solid strategy to build a hybrid culture to suit your needs, and execute to see the change to hybrid flourish!
We will structure and guide this change process to influence the future of your workplace.
Clarification of problem.
Identify indicators that ‘hybrid’ will (or will not) add value to your future operating model
Commit (or not) to ’hybrid’
model of work
Creation of Customized Vision (‘what can be’)
Structured thinking and development process, to Identify the way forward (‘the how’)
Embed tangibility into the foundation of empowerment and trust
Review and re-calibrate